E Shram Card Registration: In India, many beneficial schemes are being run by our central government, in the same way, a very beneficial scheme was launched by our center and the Ministry of Employment to help all the workers and laborers financially, the scheme which is called We only know by the name of E Shram Card Scheme and many people living in our India country had registered for E Shram Card Scheme.
The name of the card is E Shram Card, which was a very beneficial card for all the people, so those who have not yet registered for E Shram Card should apply for Shram Card as soon as possible because of our Central Government. This SIM card issued is a very beneficial card, the complete process of registration, the complete information about the necessary documents, etc., is given in this article for you, must read till the end.
E Shram Card Registration
A very beneficial card was issued by our central government to those persons who had registered for the e-shram card scheme run in our country, which is called e-shram card and through this card, all the unorganized sector Assistance is provided by our central government to the laborers living in and to the poor people. The person who wants to register for the e-shram card, that person will first have to go to the e-shram portal.
And the further process is shown at the end of this article, by going there you can check the process of e-shram card registration, after which a card will be issued to you by the government, which we know as a labor card. In this card, a 12-digit Universal Account Number is given, which is related to the applicant’s labor. If you get your e-shram card made, then the assistance amount will be given directly by the government in your account, and accident insurance of ₹ 200000 will also be given to it.
E Shram Card Registration – Overview
|Article||E Shram Card Registration|
|scheme name||E Shram Card Scheme|
|plan announcement||By Hon’ble Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav ji|
|Plan type||central level planning|
|Launch year||26 August 2021, Thursday|
|Ministry||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Beneficiary||India has about 38 crore workers working in the unorganized sectors of the country.|
|the gain||E Shram Card Pension Scheme, E Shram Card Accident Insurance Scheme, etc.|
|Age Range||18 years to 59 years|
|total registered||workers more than 20 crore|
|helpline number||14434 & 011-23389928|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Important Documents for E Shram Card Registration
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- voter certificate
- bank passbook and ifsc code
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- proof of the unorganized sector
- Description of workspace
What is E Shram Card Scheme?
This is a very beneficial scheme run for all the workers of the unorganized sector and economically weak people living in our country, which was started on 26 August 2021 by our Prime Minister Honorable Shri Narendra Modi Ji and this scheme The main objective of this is that there are as many workers in the unorganized sector as there are people in our country.
Collecting the database of all the people and providing them the benefits of all the schemes taken out by the central government and all those above 18 years of age can apply for this scheme.
E Shram Card Benefits
- Under this card, assistance is given to all the people of the unorganized sector.
- Through this card, all the people can take advantage of the schemes taken out by the central government.
- Accident insurance of ₹ 200000 is also given to the entire individuals under the e-shram card.
- Under this card, an assistance amount of 1500 is provided to the entire widow women.
- Under the e-shram card, a pension of ₹ 300 per month is given to all elderly persons whose age is above 60 years.
E Shram Card Registration at eshram.gov.in
- To register under this scheme, first of all you have to go to the e-shram portal.
- After going to the labor portal, you will see a link on the side, you have to click it.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open in front of you.
- That page will be your e-shram registration letter, enter all the information asked in Bhojpatra.
- After entering all the information, you will have to pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, finally you have to fill in the captcha code and click on the committee button.
- Your registration will be completed as soon as you click on the submit button.
|E Shram Card Registration||Click Here|
|E Shram Card Pension Registration||Click Here|
- Also Read – Cowin Vaccine Certificate
FAQs on E Shram Card Registration
What is the official website for e Shram Card registration?